When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Done it again!

Another masterpiece! Love the piano sections.

Phoenix Strings Phoenix Strings

Not bad...

Its an okay song....I liked the beginning...but for some reason, to me, the strings sounded like they needed a compressor or something cuz they were to fuzzy. I dont know if you meant to do that for effects or whatever...Wasn't a bad song though...

Darthfett responds:

You're probably right about the compressor. It was intended for them to be distorted, but it might not be a bad idea to get rid of that straining noise on them.

Thanks for the review!
~Darthfett

~Gereudo Sand Storm~ ~Gereudo Sand Storm~

Hmmm...<insert Critics>

not bad....your cousin XTANKUX told me to check out your version of Gerudo Valley....Its a pretty good techno...One thing I might say is that, I think the piano should have been a bit louder since you started off soft then when to a tech-rift..Other than that...This song is unique and one of a kind! Love the different synths you used!

9/10 4/5

37 voter
Current Score
4.40 / 5.00 (- 0.027)

Emotionally Screwed Emotionally Screwed

hmmm...

Even if they are loops...I'd have to say that you did a pretty damn good job putting them together to create this song...Its very nice! I like the beat to it....and yes i have to admit that i let this song play while i was surfing the net and forgot that song was only 4 min long and i ended up listening to it for like 30 min xD....But, Great mix!

189th voter
Current Score
3.99 / 5.00 (+ 0.0073)

10/10 5/5 and fav'ed

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Overall - Outstanding!

A perfect way to make a medley! Everything was executed perfectly. Transition was very well done. I could comment about everything that went right about this song but I wouldn't have enough Characters to express how I feel. All i can say is, "Great JOB!"

~1,175 voter
~Current Score
~4.54 / 5.00 (+ 0.00066)

10/10 5/5 & Fav'ed

Decisive Metal - FF VI Decisive Metal - FF VI

Nice...Nice

lol...dude Eternalreich, this version owns mine anyday. I love the guitar!

10/10 5/5 & Fav'ed

ProjectGodMode responds:

Thanks a bunch n shit i plan to do more from this game

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Very Nice

Love the new additions to your song! The song sounds very GVP!! B4 it was like they were playing together so it was more like G&P...XD...Well anyways, very nice piece...I've let it play about 5 times now while writing this review...5/5;10/10;and fav'ed!!

Naming music isn't easy Naming music isn't easy

-Checking the weather with my Wii-

oh hey didn't see u there..Very catchy song...Faved ' 5/5 10/10..Good job on this one

Dan-Plus-Add responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it :)

[Kriz] - Revolution of dreams [Kriz] - Revolution of dreams

Not bad for ur second submission =D

-appears-

ooooo...i like the piano...im listening to it atm.....i like i like...but i have to say the ticking sound in the opening is kinda off....its not on beat with the song....sounds like a close hi-hat or something...im not sure which instrument it is...but its off beat...this is a good song... 8/10 4/5

Kr1z responds:

i dont hear any opening ticking offbeat sound ..
and yea, the piano makes this song rock :D

FFVIBattle Unbaleneced world e FFVIBattle Unbaleneced world e

review

I have just recently done this song, but besides that point, its sooo hard to hear, and i even turned my stereo up! But when i turned it up i found that the quality diminished so i turned it back down. Sounds like it was recorded, because the file cant be that big. I made mine extended and it was under 3MB. I dont know what happen to this song, but i think if it was better to hear it would be nice...I voted 2/5 because of the clarity.

-Disappears-

mlake6 responds:

Understandable,thankyou for telling,your honesty is quite admirable,I thank you for it.