The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Impressive!

Very challenging game...And lives up to the title...this is by far the hardest game I've played (there isn't many i CANT beat). I got stuck on lvl 12...but ill try again later (12:15am atm) o_O...But awesome game

5/5 10/10 and fav'ed

2,969 voter
Current Score
3.78 / 5.00 (+ 0.00054)

~ShadowMan-Kage

Hanpatsu Hanpatsu

hmm nice

This game is unique and is better than those mindless shooting games. Good job...you actually made me think!

Sprite Sheet Tutorial Sprite Sheet Tutorial

Oh

Wow, your in my favorites now....I am a music artist and i am working on a flash as we speak, thanks for the tutorial it helped out alot!

Shawn responds:

I'm glad i could help

DrawBounce DrawBounce

WOOT!!!

I beat it!!! *dances around*! wows that was fun. I got kinda stuck on the one that was red and looked like a face or head or something but wooooooot i beat it yea!!!! Good game man...very creative using the lines and such.

+*. Protect George .*+ +*. Protect George .*+

Hmm...i see

Add some sound and practice on working on better graphics and your flash will be good. I like the idea though.

~Shadowman-kage

Mr bouncy 2. Mr bouncy 2.

SO UNIQUE

omg this game is soo random and its awesome that you actually have a working high score board...I love what u did with my audio.. Thanks....and to think i just put that song on like 1hr ago...OMG WOOT this game was awesome...I hope it gets past judgement

-- choose below -- 2 -- choose below -- 2

OMG SO ADDICTING

OMG ive never played nething like this game it is sooo addicting that i played it for like an hour...I got past the four lvl and i cant beet the fifth one...I really hope this submission stays on cuz this is the shit....I LOVE It.... The game was kewl and the little music videio with the dots was kewl....It was like being at a club and someone having glow sticks twirling them around while u are on X.....HAHA...Forget bout that last part....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Maze Craze 2 Maze Craze 2

Great all the way through

Gotta give it to you man!!! The game was a bit challenging, but it is addicting...I think i have played it like 10X. And the best part is i can listen to my music while i play ur game. THAT I HAVE TO COMMEND YOU ON!!! THANK YOU for using my audio and promoting my music in your flash....You got my vote 10 out 10 *TWO thumbs up* ^.^

Scrub responds:

How could I have not put the windmill song in maze craze. As soon as I saw it bam the LOZ memories flowed back to me and I had no other choice nice job on the audio, and glad you don't think the game show cased it wrong.