Man Riders Man Riders

Wow!

That was quite hilarious. The graphics were really nice! GJ!

~SM-K

H.B.R. - Nala Dance Skit H.B.R. - Nala Dance Skit

Better than anything I could do...

lol..like i said...its better than what i can do...which is nothing...Not bad though...3D animation was decent...And thanks for using my song...and im glad you like it...

233 voter
Voted (4) : 2.57 / 5.00 (+ 0.022)

HolyDemonAndy responds:

W00t. :D Awesomeness!! ^,^ Lol. Thank you greatly, Shadow. :D And thank you greatly for your vote. :) Especially considering it was a 4! :D

We Broke We Broke

Catchy Song

Wasn't bad, the animation was sync'ed pretty well. The song was catchy. And I'm sorry that you guys are broke. >.>

Maybe if you sing this song on the side of the street people will toss you some change. xD

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

O_O

WOW....The introduction blew me away....The preloader definatly got my attention! This has got to be, by far, one of my faves! Animation and music were very well done...Magnificent job guys...I hope for more Music vids from you guyz! NICE!!!

Review #207: 5/5 10/10 and faved!

~SM-K

Tarienn responds:

Anime parodies Anime parodies

LOL

oh em gee...the southpark parodies make me laugh my ass off!!! soo unexpected..nice graphics and music...

5/5 10/10

Desadsky responds:

Thanks! I think, Kenny should be proud, that this once he was killed by pretty girl from anime.

Disturbing Luigi!!! Disturbing Luigi!!!

*Laughing*

LOL, that was really funny. I expecially like the platform skit where he does a flip then lands on the platform but it breaks! Then mario comes walking along, notices Luigi falling, runs to go get a spring, and luigi falls on the ground next to it...OMG, i was thinking that he would hit the spring then bounce back up and land on the other platform. Well, the quality was decently good! 10/10 5/5...Bring on some more videos!

LOZ Office of Time Ep.1 LOZ Office of Time Ep.1

-Speechless-

okay maybe not speechless, but that movie has good to be one of the best Link movies i have seen....GREAT, GREAT, awesome work 5/5,10/10, and faved

Bulbous Bouffant - SMW Bulbous Bouffant - SMW

"Macadamia"

LOL..that flash made me laugh cuz me and my friends would be silly enough to do stuff like that...just random stuff..Nice flash...quality was real nice..

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Ah its no big deal,i mean what are the odds of him

....fuck.....LMAO. I loved the awesome kong one!!! LOL...You guyz have done it again and made another "Awesome!!" flash....LOL i cant wait until Awesome Compilation Vol 5...BRING IT ON!!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

-screams- AHHHH, Now it just sounds like ur yellin

25,106 voter
4.24 / 5.00 (+ 0.000036)
This is like the third time i have watched this flash and i finally got around to commenting on this magnificent movie....I have found not one error with this flash...Animation was awesome, the bg music fit the right scene...And was just an all out funny asheck movie....OMG GREAT JOB...If i could i'd give ya like 15/10 starts but for now 5/5, 10/10 and fav'ed