View Profile ShadowMan-Kage

26 Movie Reviews

Wow!

That was quite hilarious. The graphics were really nice! GJ!

~SM-K

Better than anything I could do...

lol..like i said...its better than what i can do...which is nothing...Not bad though...3D animation was decent...And thanks for using my song...and im glad you like it...

233 voter
Voted (4) : 2.57 / 5.00 (+ 0.022)

HolyDemonAndy responds:

W00t. :D Awesomeness!! ^,^ Lol. Thank you greatly, Shadow. :D And thank you greatly for your vote. :) Especially considering it was a 4! :D

Catchy Song

Wasn't bad, the animation was sync'ed pretty well. The song was catchy. And I'm sorry that you guys are broke. >.>

Maybe if you sing this song on the side of the street people will toss you some change. xD

8 Game Reviews

Impressive!

Very challenging game...And lives up to the title...this is by far the hardest game I've played (there isn't many i CANT beat). I got stuck on lvl 12...but ill try again later (12:15am atm) o_O...But awesome game

5/5 10/10 and fav'ed

2,969 voter
Current Score
3.78 / 5.00 (+ 0.00054)

hmm nice

This game is unique and is better than those mindless shooting games. Good job...you actually made me think!

Oh

Wow, your in my favorites now....I am a music artist and i am working on a flash as we speak, thanks for the tutorial it helped out alot!

Shawn responds:

I'm glad i could help

17 Audio Reviews

Done it again!

Another masterpiece! Love the piano sections.

Not bad...

Its an okay song....I liked the beginning...but for some reason, to me, the strings sounded like they needed a compressor or something cuz they were to fuzzy. I dont know if you meant to do that for effects or whatever...Wasn't a bad song though...

Darthfett responds:

You're probably right about the compressor. It was intended for them to be distorted, but it might not be a bad idea to get rid of that straining noise on them.

Thanks for the review!
~Darthfett

Hmmm...<insert Critics>

not bad....your cousin XTANKUX told me to check out your version of Gerudo Valley....Its a pretty good techno...One thing I might say is that, I think the piano should have been a bit louder since you started off soft then when to a tech-rift..Other than that...This song is unique and one of a kind! Love the different synths you used!

9/10 4/5

37 voter
Current Score
4.40 / 5.00 (- 0.027)

~ShadowMan-Kage

Give a man a fish and it will feed him for a day, give the man a fishing rod and he will sell it for more fish, or burn it for firewood.

29, Male